Last Updated 2 years ago
How to add margin / markup to products prices in PrestaShop?PriceMaster module allow you to set automatics or add one-time margins and markups to PrestaShop product's prices How to do that?
1. Go to module, next to Prices margin:
2. In right top corner click "ADD" plus icon:
3. Next name your margin (it isn't displayed anywhere, but it is useful to navigating multiple margin rules).
Next choose it is Margin or Markup:
The margin is the ratio of the profit on sale to the sale price, expressed as a percentage,
The markup is the percentage of the price that will be added to it.
4. In our case, we choose a margin and set 25%.
We choose that the price type to be imposed on is the net price:
5. Then we can select the categories that we want to apply a margin to (the margin will be applied to all products in the selected categories). In our case, we will select all categories from the store by clicking the appropriate button:
6. We can also add an additional determinant of assigning margins to products by selecting manufacturers and / or suppliers to which a given product must belong in order to impose a margin on it:
7. We can also enable or disable the option "All selected options must match.". When this option is enabled, each product for which the margin is to apply must have at least one of the selected categories, one of the selected vendors, and one of the selected manufacturers:
8. Finally, we choose a group of clients for which our margin will be calculated. This setting is important because we may want to impose margins of different sizes on different customer groups:
9. In our case, we select all groups and click save:
10. After successfully saving the changes, our margin will be active for selected products and customer groups: